Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tell me something sweet to get me by

You don't realise how much you help.
Sometimes I feel like I let you down, knowing how much you truly care about me.
It must annoy you to see me fall into the same cycle over and over.
I know it hurts me.
It hurts me to know how much you care, and yet I still feel so alone.
But despite this, you persevere until I'm laughing like a loon.
Although my self esteem is low, you write me little comments and emails to make me smile, and call me as soon as you think I'm upset.
You'll never know how many times you've stopped me from doing stupid things. And I hope I can do the same for you.
I could say thank you a million times over, but it still wouldn't express how thankful I am to have you in my life.
You're not just a good friend, you're an amazing person.
I pray to God that I don't loose you, because I don't even know what I'd do without you.
you're the nate to my chuck. (yes the gossip girl references continue)

I will always think of you as one of my closest friends. Someone worth trusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment