Friday, August 13, 2010

Honesty.

Are you ready to spill your guts?
yes.

What if you married the last person you kissed?
I'd be happy.

What are you listening to?

Down from the sky - Trivium

Have you ever kissed someone who’s name begins with a A or D?

yep-p-p

Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?

yes <3>
What’s wrong with you right now?
General teenage crappyness.

Do you truly hate anyone?

Hate is such a strong word. More like a general dislike.. :p

Has someone ever made you a promise & broke it?

many many times.

Will you talk to the person you like tonight?

already have :)

What color shirt are you wearing?

grey

Are you friends with the last person you kissed?

yep-p

Have you ever woke up next to someone and wanted to puke?

No... unless waking up on a camping trip to my brothers stinky feet counts.. because that did make me want to puke.

What do you do when you need to relax?

Listen to music and meditate.

Do you have a best friend?

More than one, but there is one girl who is like a sister.

Do you open up to people easily?

Not really.

What do people call you?

liss, lissypoo, Mcdill, gomez, chooklegs.

Has anyone upset you in the last week?

unfortunately.

Is your room clean?

HELL NO.

Favorite color?

Red.

Who is the last person you had a serious conversation with?

My brother.

What color are your eyes?

dark dark dark brown almost black.

When will your next kiss be?

tomorrow?

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?

many.

Can you recall the last time you sincerely liked someone a lot?

right now :)

Do you blow dry your hair?

NARP!

Will you be in a relationship in the next month?

yeeeeeah boy.

Do you have anything that belongs to a partner or ex?

Hmmmmmmmmmm I actually don't know.

How often do you straighten your hair?

pretty much every day...

Was last night terrible?

sleepwise yes.

What should you be doing?

something productive...

Describe how you feel right now in one word?

sore.

Are you scared of anything?

the future.

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?

I worry about things I've done...so the past?

Are promises important to you?

yes

Is there someone who makes you instantly smile when you receive a message from them?

yes :)

What’s the last thing you drank?

coke. mmm healthy

Is your natural hair curly or straight?

curly but I use straightning shampoo so it looks like retarded waves at the mo'

Is tomorrow gonna be a good day?

nope. probably not.

Were you mad when you woke up this morning?

yep.

What were you doing at midnight last night?

chatting'

Has anyone gotten on your nerves lately?

Oh yes.

Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight?

probably.

Is anything wrong with your eyes?

Maybe?

How many pillows do you sleep with?

one...

Who’s the biggest slut you know?

What kind of question is that..?


Do you miss anyone?

Alot of the time.

Are you nice to everyone?

I hope so...but I'm like nervous when I speak to some people...they intimidate me so I seem really shy and reserved.

Think back to the person you fell the hardest for, how do you feel about them now?

I don't know who I fell the hardest for, I know who I liked for the longest period of time... but I think the fact that it lasted so long confuses how much I actually liked said person. I definately like my boyfriend more than any other boy I've liked...and I feel quite happy with that :p

Kissed somebody whose name starts with a J C R T or S?

yesssssssss

Do you ever think about the past?

Yesssssss. All le time.

Do you believe ex’s can be friends?

I like to hope so, I mean why cant we all get along? But then again people break up for a reason so I get why they may not be able to have the whole friends thing...

Do you currently have a hickey, if so where?

narp

Name something you did yesterday?

homework. shit I'm cool.

As of this minute, what is going through your mind?

Whether or not I should eat the marshmellows.

Does anyone know your password besides you?

I think my dad does...

Are all of your friends virgins?

Some of them are

What did you do last night?

slept?

Have you ever kissed somebody driving?

that sounds silly?

Is the last person you texted single?

yes

What are you most looking forward to today?

sleeping

Do you THINK you like anyone?

Yes.

Have you ever been awake for 48 hours?

ahaahah oh yes.

Europe or the Caribbean?

Europe baby.

Look outside, how’s the weather?

wet. It appears as if the weather God's are sexually excited.

Are you jealous of anyone right now?

Jealousy's the cousin, the cousin of greed. But yes, I am insanely jealous.

Did you ever think someone didn’t like you, but came to find out they really liked you?

yeh worst timing ever though.

Do you regret something today?

not right now...

If you had to choose someone to sleep next to every night who would it be?

;) I wonder...

Is there a difference between love and being in love?

Definately! I love my friends so much but I'm not in love with them.

How long until your next birthday?

Agessssssss

What time did you go to sleep last night?

no freaking clue.

Do you hate being alone?

Well, in the physical sense of being alone, no. I like to have my space to just unwind and let out my anger.

Day been rough?

nope.

Who knows a secret about you that no one else knows?

alex.

Have you ever had your heart broken?

yes...

Do you look decent when you wake up?

I look tired...and pissed off

Does anyone have something that belongs to you?

probably

Do you have anything that belongs to someone else?

yes.. chris's books

Do you get jealous easily?

These questions are so similar... and I don't get jealous easily, but I still get jealous..

Are you happy?

moderately

Do you know anyone who lives in New York?

ummm nup

Do you wish someone would turn up at your front door right now?

yeah.

Have you kissed someone in ‘10 that you care about?

yes.

Have you ever slow danced with someone?

Oh God. Yes.

Have you ever kissed a blue-eyed person?

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ;)

Do you ignore people when you’re mad/upset with them?

I attempt to ignore people.. and fail.

What’s worse, having someone mad at or disappointed in you?

disappointed...it makes you feel like a failure.

Is this the best year of your life?

some parts are, but alot of parts are horrid.

Who do you tell everything to?

jake.alex.chris.

Who’s vehicle were you in last, outside of family’s?

ummmmm fuck i dunno

What are you going to do after this?

shower power

Do you make eye contact when you talk to people?

sometimes...

Do you wear make up?

yessm.


No comments:

Post a Comment