Saturday, August 7, 2010

Oh It Is Love


(http://s976.photobucket.com/home/x3timeformetofly)

This is adorable, It's exactly how I saw relationships when I was a little girl.
Boy meets girl, girl laughs at boy's jokes and they fall in love.
I was young and naive. Too stupid to know the truth about the world.
In this day and age saying that four letter word means so much but so little at the same time.
Some people just throw it around recklessly - not realising how much it might mean to the person their saying it to.
I wont be that naive little girl who blurts it out to the boy I like, when I say it I will mean it with all my heart. I wont doubt what I'm saying. It wont be too soon.
Saying that four lettered word is a sign of weakness, a sign that you're not as tough as want people to believe - it takes guts to do that, but it takes more to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment