Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm going out...

Easy A Pictures, Images and Photos
Not with a fizzle, but with a bang.
I'm going to put all these petty rumors behind me.
If you have something to say about me, you're safer saying it straight to my face, because I will find out and I wont be happy :)
It's time to grow up, face the fact that people are not perfect but have enough balls to tell someone you're fucking angry with them. Thats what I'm doing from now on. The last week has really changed my perspective on people, but most of all, it's made me feel closer with people who have always been there. So in a way I'm thankful for the backtalk and secrecy because it certainly makes it clear who real friends are.
So from now on, there will be no gossip and drama, all I want is honesty and thats all I'm going to give. 

1 comment: