Monday, November 29, 2010

Everything.

This is just a sporadic list of everything I feel like writing down at this moment in time. This wont make any sense to anyone who reads this unless you've heard me explain why I can't sleep properly... and why I have insomnia.
1. I have a blood nose. 
2. I'm having nightmares again.
3. I am utterly afraid to be alone in my room. 
4. I keep seeing him everywhere. And it's scaring the shit out of me.. 
5. I am so sick of all this hocus pocus bullshit. I mean I can act like I don't believe in it...but it doesn't change the fact I am terrified. 
6. My mum gets worried if I tell her it's happening so I just...don't. 


I don't really know why it's starting again.. but the last time this happened I was an utter mess for about two weeks. 
I just want to be able to sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment