Sunday, June 26, 2011

Perfect in weakness.

Don't you dare put me down to make yourself feel better, if you really think that's going to help you in the long run then you truly are a lost cause. I can't apologise for being me, or having people that I truly care about, and who truly care about me. I can't apologise for how I look or how thin I am, God made me this way; so don't you think that I'm lucky or that my life is somehow any easier than yours. Infact, if you knew half of what I've lived through, maybe you'd learn to bite your tongue every once in a while. Just because I'm capable of smiling at people, and being friendly does not mean I am truly happy on the inside. Just because I choose to leave out some details about my life so as not to burden others does not mean I'm not suffering on the inside. 
I'm sorry I don't feel the need to write multiple attention seeking statuses on Facebook, I'm sorry I trusted so many people with my heart. And I apologise to myself for not realising this sooner, because I put your happiness above my own, and all I've got to show for myself is a broken heart. 
Btw, everyone should listen to the song "There for you" by Flyleaf...



No comments:

Post a Comment