Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My life be like...

Shit. 
Thats the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
I have had things happen to me that I would never wish on someone else, but I continue to support others through their problems. I would say I am a pretty un-selfish person, especially when someone yells that "I just don't understand what it's like to be depressed" when I have been fighting depression for years. I understand that everyone gets upset, which is exactly why I don't ever make anyone feel trivial about their own problems.
But I've reached this barrier, this line between everything; if no one asks me if I'm okay, should I still do the same for them? I'm not the type of person to make my emotions visible, I keep everything on the inside, except for what I write on this Godforsaken blog; so think twice before assuming that my world is just rainbows and gumdrops. Infact, make that assumption with everyone you know or meet, because trust me... you don't know half of what I've been through; and there are reasons for that. 

Fuckyaaaadix!

No comments:

Post a Comment