Thursday, January 6, 2011

GOSH.

Just got told a girl started starving herself so she could be as thin as me, just because she wanted my boyfriend to like her...
that is so fucked up, and I am seriously concerned.


I know I am healthy and eat correctly, but my food allergies and other health problems combined with my amazing metabolism mean that I am very thin. For someone to want to be as thin as I am, I find that extremely unrealistic and disgusting.
Please stop doing that to yourself, because you're gorgeous the way you are and I would kill to have your body, so please please please stop trying to gain mine.
I am so far from what anyone should wish to be, I get bullied for how thin I am... and I never wished this upon myself so honestly, I don't see why someone would harm themselves in order to have what I consider as a burden.
Please realise this before you end up in hospital.


GIRLS ARE SO RIDICULOUS.

GOSH GOSH GOSH GOSH GOSH!




No comments:

Post a Comment