Wednesday, December 1, 2010

RE POST.

I am re filling out some survey thingo's I found on my facebook.
It's been over a year and I wanna see if my answers have changed dramatically.
SOOOOOOoo here goes. And there is another one, but it was one of those "ABC" survey things, so I might do it later.. kinda ceebs


Number 2.
You're single, why?
because... i'm weird :) (that was the original answer and it still stands)

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I used to say I accepted myself the way I was, now I realise I worry too much, but it turns out i had reason to. So i'd change how anxious I am.

Do you eat ranch with your pizza?
NO. yucky

What are some lyrics to the song you're listening to?
I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.

What is the last reason you cried?
Because I'm sooooo stupid, and I let my emotions get the better of me.

Do you love anybody?
MANY PEOPLE!

Do you think you and your best friends will still be friends in 10 years?
yes, i hope so, i love them so much.

Could you even go 30 minutes without cursing?
umm no :)

Have you had any beer this week?
NOPE!

What color are your eyes?
really dark brown

Have you ever eaten an uncooked cookie?
yes, cookie batter :)

Can you cook?
kindas?


What's bothering you?
Many things actually, one thing in particular, but I am working on repressing any damaging thoughts, so I can go back to being my old self :)

Is there a place you would like to visit?
California, sun, surf, hot guys..?
OH AND JAPAN!

Do you know anybody that's in jail?
no.. *shifty eyes*

Are you cold?
my feet are always cold :)

Are you shy or outgoing?
hyperactive with friends, quite around others.. 

And probably alot less trusting.

Would you date someone who smokes?
ummm yes..
i dont like smoking though but its their choice ya know.

Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Do you like relationships, or do you prefer to be single?
Right now, I don't even know.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Hopefully, they are rank

What's the connection between you and the last person who texted you?
One of my best friends.

What does the last text message you received say?
Can't really write that on here, but it was lovely :)

'Do you prefer to call or text?
Call.


Are your parents married/ separated/ divorced?
Married

Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
i sleep diagonal

Does your head hurt when you cry?:
Yes, alot.

Have you ever watched a foreign film with English subtitles?:
ALL THE TIME

Do you think that in the end, everything will fall into place?:
Knowing my luck, no.

What's the closest transparent object to you?:

Raspberry Ice Tea

Do you like mayonnaise? Did I even spell that right?:
yes and dunno

Do you keep 3D glasses after you've left the movie theatre?:
i have around three pairs in my underwear drawer, i know weird..

Do you know what FTW stands for?
For the win?

When was the last time you went bowling?:
I honestly don't remember, I think it was in year 11 on community service or something.

Do you use aerosol hairspray? It's bad for the environment, you know...:
Iyes..and oops.

Do you write it, alot or a lot?:
alot, it's cool bro.

Does it annoy you when people are always smiling and happy all the time?:
no, i love being happy. But I do hate when others rub their happiness in my face when I'm feeling like flippin shit.

Miley Cyrus rings your door bell, and asks for some shelter. You say…?:
lets go to my room ;)
HA no actully, i'd make her sleep on the floor.

What would you say if someone called you at 3 AM to have a casual convo?:
Well considering only two people ever call me that late - to one I'd say "sup bro"

To the other, "fuck off and die"

Have you ever yelled at an authority figure?:
Yes... I am not proud.


When was the last time you had to pee really badly?:
lol, like a few minutes ago

When was the last time you made fun of someone?:
this afternoon, all in good nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment